BMW 2 SERIES CONVERTIBLE
ROOF DOWN, HEART RATE UP!
Introducing the first-ever BMW 2 Series Convertible
PRICE: Call 292-0893 for pricing.
LICENCE CLASS: H
A free spirit as refreshing as a breeze, inviting you to enjoy relaxed cruising – with the reassurance that you will always have lots of extra power in reserve. Take a seat and enjoy. Sheer Driving Pleasure is rarely this sensuous.
Like the deck of a boat, the interior is inset into the body, surrounding you with elegance and comfort. And in vehicles with Steptronic transmission, Driving Experience Control provides another invitation to go sailing: when you take your foot off the accelerator in ECO PRO mode without applying the brakes, the system will uncouple the engine from the drivetrain, allowing you to coast along in quiet relaxation – thanks to innovative BMW EfficientDynamics technologies.
Thanks to BMW TwinPower Turbo technology, the innovative new generation of BMW petrol and diesel engines from the BMW EfficientDynamics family can achieve agile performance and excellent responsiveness even at low rpms, while at the same time featuring exceptionally low fuel consumption and emissions.
The soft top of the new BMW 2 Series Convertible looks just the part, and with its improved noise insulation minimises road noise. Opening and closing the soft top takes just 20 seconds and can be performed at speeds of up to 50km/h – probably the fastest sunrise you’ll have ever experienced.
The standard Sport model comes with impressive specifications, including 17-inch alloy wheels; 6.5-inch control display screen; Drive Performance control with ECO PRO, Comfort, Sport and Sport+ modes; remote control with integrated key; DAB tuner; sport seats; leather steering wheel; and rear parking control.
Other features include brake energy regeneration, auto start-stop; front and side airbags; side impact protection and BMW Dynamic Stability Control+ that includes Anti-Lock Braking System, Automatic Stability Control, Cornering Brake Control and Hillstart Assist.
The BMW 2 Series Convertible is also available in Luxury and M Sport packages.
The Luxury package includes Dakota leather upholstery, chrome exterior finishes and interior trims of Fineline Stream Wood with Oxide Silver finish. The M Sport boasts aerodynamic bodystyling high-gloss Shadowline exterior trim, and cloth/Alcantara upholstery.
Optional extras for all models include hands-free Bluetooth system with USB audio interface and streaming; BMW Professional radio and CD/MP3 player with 6.5-inch monitor and two-way, six-speaker sound system.
- BMW TwinPower Turbo four-cylinder in-line petrol engine
- Six-speed manual transmission
- 17" light alloy Star-spoke style 379 wheels
- 6.5" display screen
- Air conditioning, single-zone automatic
- Ambiance lighting – switchable BMW Classic Orange/Cold White LED
- DAB tuner
- Drive Performance Control with ECO PRO, Comfort, Sport and Sport+ modes
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) including Brake Assist Automatic Stability Control (ASC)
- Exhaust tailpipe, Dark Chrome – dual, round
- Front air inlet with Black, High-gloss finisher
- Interior trim, Black, High-gloss with Coral Red finisher
- Kidney grille, with extra wide Black, High-gloss vertical slats
- LED rear light bars
- Park Distance Control, rear
- Door sill finishers with Sport designation
- Rear bumper with Black, High-gloss finisher
- Front, driver, passenger and side airbags
- Side impact protection
- Start/Stop button with Comfort Go keyless engine start and Auto Start-Stop deactivation button
- Three-point seat belts, at all seats
- Crash sensor activating central locking release, hazard warning lights, battery safety cut-off, and interior lighting
- Remote control with integrated key, with inset in Red
- Sport instrument cluster
- Sport multi-function leather steering wheel, Black with Red stitching and Speed limiting function
- Track cloth upholstery
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Brake energy regeneration
- Alarm system with remote control and engine immobilise
(In addition/replacement to Sport models)
- 18" light alloy V-spoke style 387 wheels
- Door sill finishers with Luxury designation
- Exhaust tailpipe, Chrome – dual, round
- Front air inlet with Chrome finisher
- Interior trim, Fineline Stream Wood with Oxide Silver finisher
- Kidney grille, Chrome with vertical slats
- Rear bumper with Chrome finisher
- Remote control, Black with integrated key, with inset in Silver
- Sport multi-function leather steering wheel, Black and Speed limiting function
- Standard seats with Dakota leather upholstery
(In addition / replacement to Sport models)
- 18" light alloy M Star-spoke style 461 M wheels
- Ambiance lighting – switchable
- Brake discs, front and rear – ventilated
- Door sill finishers with M designation
- Exhaust tailpipe, Chrome – dual, round, left
- Exterior trim, High-gloss Shadowline
- Gearshift lever with M designation, short-shift
- Hexagon cloth/Alcantara upholstery, Anthracite
- Interior trim, Aluminium Hexagon with Estoril Blue trim finisher
- Kidney grille, Chrome with eight extra-wide Black, High-gloss vertical slats
- M aerodynamic bodystyling
- M logo designation in Chrome on left and right front wings
- M Sport multi-function leather steering wheel, finished in Nappa leather and Speed limiting function
- Remote control with integrated key, with inset in Blue
Optional extras include:
- Bluetooth hands-free facility with USB audio interface and audio streaming
- BMW Professional radio with single CD player (with MP3 playback capability) with 6.5" monitor with 800x480-pixel resolution and two-way, six-speaker, 4x25W loudspeaker system
- Sport Instrument cluster with differentiated dial design featuring finer chrono-scaling
- Acoustic soft-top in Anthracite
- Sport seats, driver and front passenger
- Exhaust tailpipe, Dark Chrome – dual, round
- Exterior mirrors, electrically adjustable