The Kia Soul is more stylish than ever. Kia has taken it's groundbreaking, award-winning* design rooted in funky urban DNA and driven it into the future. The iconic Soul has been invigorated and refined - inside and out - with sporty, SUV-like styling, a list of cutting edge technologies and upgraded performance for a truly memorable ride.
Robust wheel arches, wraparound greenhouse and Soul’s instantly recognizable high squared shoulders combine to create an aggressive, head-turning on-road presence.
Striking two-tone exterior color options, distinctively designed headlamps with front LED positioning lights, and cutting-edge high-mounted rear combination lamps are just some of the modern design cues that come together to express fun from every angle.
Soul’s distinctive styling doesn’t run just skin-deep. On the inside, Kia designers have achieved a flawless synchronization of refinement and functionality that will impress even the most discerning drivers. Soul’s round gear shift knob, circular groupings of steering-wheel mounted controls, and spherical, high-mounted “floating” tweeters create an organic, circular-themed cabin that will appeal to drivers and passengers alike.
Both the driver and front passenger seats are ventilated for enhanced comfort. Warm or cool air is blown through the seat and backrest cushions, preventing perspiration build up on hot days and keeping you cozy in the winter. The 8-way power driver’s seat has conveniently located controls tht allow you to electronically dial in your ideal seating position while 2-way adjustable lumbar support lessens fatigue during long drives or when you are stuck in traffic.
Other standard features include:
- Premium sound system with 4.3-inch colour touchscreen
- Flex Steer: Choose from three driving modes – Normal, Comfort and Sport – to fine tune the steering feel depending on conditions and preference
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Driver, passenger, side and curtain airbags
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM), Hill-start Assist Control (HAC), and Brake Assist System (BAS) that combine to make the Soul a safe and comfortable ride
* In 2009, the original Kia Soul was Kia’s first car to receive the distinguished 'red dot design award'.
- U2 1.6 litre VGT engine
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- 18" alloy wheels
- Driver power seat
- Radio, iPod USB port
- Flex steering
- Rear centre armrest
- Mirrors match body colour
- Roof rail
- Electric folding mirrors.
- Audio cemote control
- Keyless entry
- Back up warning system
- Rear Spoiler
- Fog lamps
- Tinted windows
- Portable flashlight
- Leather steering wheels
PRICE: $39,500, $40,500 (with panoramic sunroof)
LICENCE CLASS: F
Licence, insurance and undercoating extra. Price is based on current rates of exchange. Please check with our sales department for current price.
All our Kia cars come with a 5-year warranty covering the first 60 months or 60,000 miles.
COMING IN 2016
The all-electric Kia Soul EV!